Friday, January 2, 2015

You are Hotter than....

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  JANUARY LINKY  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #147 Challenge "HAPPY NEW YEAR"
CLICK HERE for the Elf Antics linky party




Hi Everyone,

Have you kept up with your New Years resolutions?
I learned a long time ago not to make them, because I inevitably will break them, after all I am human.
I try to make goals and stick to them. My goal has been to enter the Friday with Flair challenge I have done it once before, it is such a quick challenge, that by the time I have made my card it is over.   This is one of the new stamp  I got from Unity recently, when Angela had her "BIG" sale. I thought this was so funny, besides I need to make some Valentine cards.
So what do you think? Is this funny?


supplies:
Tombow mono adhesive
ATG
 Copic markers
versamark ink: onyx black
Unity stamp
AC card stock XoXo


Challenges:
Have a blessed day

22 comments:

  1. Great colours,a fabulous card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome, Diana!! I love the stamp!! So fun and funny!! The papers are beautiful!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny indeed! Love the papers you used for this great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is darling! I love the bright colors you used with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was wondering when the Elf Antics challenge winner was going to be announced. Also, noticed that only the 1st prize which was mine was claimed and I know Gail Scott was 2nd winner and she claimed her prize but there was no indication that she was 2nd winner & that she had claimed.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    Central TX where it seems to bee raining alot every day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Melissa there were three winners announced. They had to claim the prize within 24 hours. The challenge is over.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love this!! Such a fun sentiment!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your super fun card with these bright happy colors!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool card! or should I say Hot card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think this is a great stamp and card! No resolutions here either, just little goals adjusted to as needed. Happy New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super fun card Diana!!!! LOVE that stamp!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't think this one translates. Like the pretty hearts. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty card, love the bright background.

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE it. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an adorable card! Love the red lettering on the bottle....

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card. I like all the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  18. oohhh---hot card coming through!! Love it. Just received that stamp last week, during Angela's big sale! Thanks for joining us on the HIMCR blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...