Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Sending Hedgehugs

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  JANUARY LINKY  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #148 Challenge "RED"


Hi Everyone,
A quick post, I am back to my regular schedule now.  Did you notice I am able to comment more. I removed a lot of "STUFF" from my computer, the hubs gave me a few ideas... I did them, but I can't remember what they were. Any way the computer is working pretty good now.

I needed to make a card to send to a friend and I thought this would be perfect. The heart is made from a foam sheet, my very own "FOAM sticker.

My card stock is Vintage cream PTI, the stamps and paper are from Lawn fawn, the red marker  is SHIN-HAN from my CTMH store the sequin is from Verve

This card reminds me of spring.

Challenges:

Have a blessed day, Diana



17 comments:

  1. Like the card. Cute hedgehogs and sentiment. My daughter likes hedgehogs. You commented on my coffee card with a mug that had a sentiment on it about shoes. The mug is a Hallmark mug I gave to my daughter. She likes shoes. I'm more a purse person as in I have several purses and fewer shoes.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. These guys are so cute! Love all these pattern papers and glad to hear your computer is back up and running! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, Diana!! What a fun card!! The foam heart is awesome!! Love those hedgehogs!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun, happy card Diana! Those hedgehogs are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card, Diana!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaaw, these little hedgehogs are adorable Diana! Love the fun mix of papers! Glad your computer is running better for you!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhhhhhh I love love love this!! LOVING those hedgehogs!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute, love the idea of making foam stickers, very cute card.

    Hugs, Lori m
    www.throughtheeyesofgg@wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely cute card thanks for sharing with 613 avenue create Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! So adorable. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too darn cute, Diana! Love the foam stickers and mix of colorful papers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is ADORABLE. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    Designs By Dragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fun card! Those little hedgehogs are so cute. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...