Friday, December 12, 2014

Hope's Announcement

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  DECEMBER LINKY  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #146 Challenge "SANTA CLAUS"
CLICK HERE for the Elf Antics linky party







Good Afternoon Friends,

Waiting at  IHOP to be seated for lunch-- but she was thinking about picking a  winner.

The winner of the #144 E-mailed me - she cannot use SVG cuts , so Hope wanted to pick the winner.
Look below to see who she picked

The winner of the #144 DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY "ANYTHING CHRISTMAS  and/or Thank you " challenge today IS....





First of all,  I loved seeing all the  cards and projects  that were submitted for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY "ANYTHING CHRISTMAS/thank you  challenge  #144, you all did a great job.   It was so nice to see so many great projects in one spot. I was honored to have them on my blog.

*****************************************************
Did you notice that I have recently added an alternative to my numbered challengesYou can always add a Thank you card as an alternate to the theme of the challenge- I love seeing thank you cards or anything that has to do with being thankful for what we have.
*****************************************************

The winner  of #144 gets :



FROM MY WONDERFUL SPONSORS
 MARY & LEO (thank you )

and if you did not win and you would like to see what they offer  
CLICK on the box below



Click here to see the entries.



CONGRATULATIONS to the winner of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #144 CHALLENGE.
There were 122---entries.








I used  Random.org to select the winner and
The winner is: #5
CONGRATULATIONS!!!Crafting with Creative M
Please grab my badge and display it

Please send me an e-mail, with your  choices  and address, if necessary, so I can get your prize to you or the info to my sponsor.

My contact information is at the top of my blog


Have a blessed day, Diana



Follow on Bloglovin

11 comments:

  1. Hi Diana & Hope,
    I was finishing up a post and was going to start to make my visits in bloggie world and saw Hope's picture..LOL very cute! I love IHOP too! Easy on the syrup, Hope..lol
    I just saw my name. Excited and very Grateful!! Thank you to you, Hope, Mary, Leo and the previous winner.
    I will grab your badge and proudly display it!!
    Have a wonderful day Diana & Hope,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to winner Crafting w/ Creative M.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS!
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Elf pictures and congrats to all the winners. :)

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Dance to the winner - have a wonderful time shoppng!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Millie! Thanks for offering a wonderful place to share our projects and to be inspired by yours, Diana! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...