Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy Fourth of July

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY JULY LINKY  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY "PATRIOTIC   CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the BBTB2 challenge-"Independence day" challenge post



I hope you all have a wonderful fourth of July!! Enjoy!! stay safe!!  and have fun!!!  I will announce the winner of the June Linky party on Saturday.

Here is a couple of my projects from a past Fourth of July post







 I totally forgot about these yummy cupcakes.









Enjoy Your day and be blessed, Diana

8 comments:

  1. These are all fabulous! Happy 4th!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects Diana!
    Happy 4th of July my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 4th of July Diana You red white and blue projects are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful beautiful creations Diana!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 4th of July Diana. I hope you have a very blessed day. I LOVE all the projects :)

    Hugs,
    Em x
    Creative Em

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! Happy 4th of July!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun to take a look back at your amazing projects!! They are all so fabulous my friend!! Have a safe and happy 4th of July weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy day Diana
    little late bit from my heart
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...