Thursday, July 2, 2015

Life is a Beautiful Ride



CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  JULY LINKY CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #159 Challenge "RED,WHITE & BLUE"



Hi Everyone,


Life is a beautiful Ride
I love this stamp and this time I have colored it with Derwent watercolor pencils. I was going to wet it and have the colors bleed, but I just love the way it came out. I left it just clean and simple. I hope you like it.
I just love this green polka dot from the Jillibean soup Watermelon Gazpacho collection. Oh and I did use scotch 3M foam to pop up the sentiment banner and the image of Lexi  on the bike. Yes, it is another Friday Friends with flair.


Challenges:


I hope you have a blessed day, Diana

20 comments:

  1. This is soooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors on that image!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card - love those polka dots and great image. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love this stamp and sentiment! The polka dot background is perfect with this image.
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super gal on a bike creation - I love riding my bike - hubby and I go on trail rides now and then - TFS - have a blessed weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Great coloring on a great image♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card; lovely sentiment. I love this saying, too. My favorite country artist, Gary Allan, has a song with this title & it just reminds me of that song. :-) And of course, I have this stamp, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful card my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, Diana!! I love the image!! She's colored so beautifully!! The sentiment is so fabulous!! Love this my friend!! I hope you have a safe and happy 4th of July :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. She looks great against the dotty background. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card,so elegant,colorful and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty! Love the image you created.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is very pretty, love how you colored her.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this beautiful card. Makes me want to go ride a bike on a sunny day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. She really pops on that dotted dp! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty card! Love the polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous creation. This is one of my favorite stamp. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Diana! The image is so pretty & the paper is so striking.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...