Monday, January 5, 2015

MOJO MONDAY!!

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  JANUARY LINKY  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #147 Challenge "HAPPY NEW YEAR"



Hi Everyone,
What a day!!  and I am even going to have to time to post a MOJO before dinner.
Had the person trainer today, I know I am going to be sore tomorrow.  He has me doing lots of squats and exercises that basically hurt. Yes, and I pay for this!!!! Am I crazy?  On to some craft love stuff- You know I love the MOJO sketches and  this one is no exception. I was just ready to photograph it and realized I had forgotten the ribbon.





onto my card




My designer paper is Basic Grey "Lucille 6x6 pad". I have been using this for over a year and it just seams to be hanging in there. I have one more element and the a few 6x6 sheets I have not cut into. I have really enjoyed this paper pad. The robin's egg blue ribbon is from my friend Karen at LSP (I may switch it out for another color, it looks different now that I have photographed it).
The sentiment is from Verve and I absolutely love this set it is called Faith Medley 2 (sold out and a long wait). I will use every stamp on this set and probably more than once.

Here is my card I hope you like it.



Challenges
MOJO
WAW
CHPP
SACC
CIOC- Paper

Have a blessed day, Diana

20 comments:

  1. Absolutely loving the english rose garden feel here with a lovely vintage flavour.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana, this is stunning in so many ways! The papers are gorgeous and you always have such lovely takes on sketches. The sentiment is my favorite part (and timely) and I'm not surprised to read this set is sold out. You will continue to use it beautifully. God bless you tonight and always, my dear friend. Thank you for being such a sweet part of my life!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card, good luck on the work outs, OUCH!!!! I don't know how you get done all you do but awesome.

    :) Hugs, Lori m

    http://throughtheeyesofgg.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Diana!! I love the pretty papers!! The sentiment is beautiful!! Perfect take on the sketch my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Diana. I hope you are not too sore today. I love the color of the ribbon, it make the flowers stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card!! Love all the pretty papers and sentiment you used!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Diana - glad you're sharing your project & creativity at 613 Ave C! This is a fun sketch and you nailed it!
    ~ginny,
    DT for 613 Ave Create – [ ATG / twist: “Matching Envelope”]
    Owner: RubberMAD at [GettyCollection.com]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Card!! I love the papers you used. Happy 2015!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diana, the blend of DP's is just outstanding. Thank you for posting this wonderful art with us today at Word Art Wednesday. Have a Happy and BLESSED 2015, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what pretty papers and the layering looks amazing! I love the sentiment..just gorgeous!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful !!!!! I love the papers you used !!! Great take on the sketch Diana !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello my friend! I love your card! I put an order into the cart at Creative Memories but they didn't take American Express so I have to wait for hubby to come home to bring me a different credit card before I can order.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good paper combination. Very nicely done! Thanks for playing along with us this week here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is beautiful. Love the design paper.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    Designs by Dragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just beautiful! Love the pretty papers you chose. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for playing along with us @ CIO challenge blog...stop by and play with us again <((><
    Great project you have entered :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper January challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...