Sunday, January 18, 2015

Happy Sunday and a butterfly

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  JANUARY LINKY  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #148 Challenge "HAPPY NEW YEAR"



Happy Sunday,

I wanted to share a "blast from the past"  I made this a couple of years ago for my mom. She loved it. With the pink it is so feminine and pretty and I thought it was perfect for mothers day.


I made the resin butterfly with Creative inspiration paints. I came across this photo and thought I might like to make another. This was super easy and quick to make, the box that is.  The resin butterfly was easy also, it just took some patience waiting for it to dry, so I could use it.


Supplies:
DCWV- mariposa
vellum
SVGCUTS
rhinestones from CIP
I loved making this.

Have a blessed day, Diana

12 comments:

  1. Soooooooooo gorgeous! I love love love the butterflies!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful - I bet she loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recognized the file and the mariposa paper! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, Diana!! The butterflies look amazing!! Fabulous project my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing. This is GORGEOUS.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    Designs By Dragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty. I love the butterfly cut out handle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diana, my sweet friend, my heart fluttered when I saw the subject of your post! :o) I'm not surprised your mom loved it.. it is a work of art. All of the butterflies are gorgeous!. The paper is stunning, the handles are filled with whimsy, and the butterfly made you made is exceptional. What a delight and I am glad you re-posted this beauty! I pray your day is filled with love and joy. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. This butterflies are beautiful!!Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic project! Love the beautiful butterflies and soft colors;)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...