Monday, January 5, 2015

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #242 "Winter Fun"

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  JANUARY LINKY  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #148 Challenge "HAPPY NEW YEAR"


 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #242-Winter Fun

This Weeks Sponsor
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons



~This Weeks Challenge~
Winter Fun! Make a project showing fun things to do in winter.




Don't you just love cards that create a scene? I had so much fun makingt this card. My hare is triple layered for dimension. My snowman is very friendly even though he looks a bit scarey. I just love the hat my penguin is weary. This card reminds me of me and my friends we are all so different.  

Supplies used.
Santa's village (IC)
Basic grey
Hobby Lobby paper
sentiment


To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.

Have a blessed day, Diana

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...