Sunday, March 23, 2014

Exciting news I am the Guest designer for this week at FCCB

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY MARCH Linky  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE Music speaks challenge

Hi Friends,

I was so honored to be asked to be the guest designer over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog for this week. Today they are choosing projects off my blog to showcase, I have no idea what they will chose until I go over there and check it out. I hope you will do the same. On Monday I will be posting a project along with the fabulous fantabulous design team at FCCB . So I hope you will go over there leave a sweet comment and check out all the designers blogs from FCCB. I would love it if you would come back here today, tomorrow, and next Sunday (for my final design and post) and let me know what you thought of my guest design post.


Please leave a comment today through  Sunday the 30th of March, and let me know what you think. There will  be a small random winner prize for one of the commenters!!


I found out the link over at FCCB to my you tube channel is broken   here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/user/DLART1


Have a blessed day, Diana

15 comments:

  1. Ooh how exciting Diana... Congrat on your GD spot.... I'm sure you will rock the first showcasing for them......

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so wonderful for you, Diana! Congratulations on getting the well-deserved recognition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaaayyy!!! Congrats to you!! What an honor! Well deserved my friend.

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thought I would come check out your blog. I was at FCCB today and thought I would pop over to see some of your designs. Love your cards! Thanks for sharing your time, talents and ideas. I've become a follower. Would also like to subscribe to your youtube channel; but the link is broken. :o(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being Guest Designer, Diana. Fabulous creations! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you my friend!!! That is AWESOME!! Yiipppee!!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your guest spot! Going to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratualtions on being Guest Designer Diana!!!
    Will visit again to check your GD posts..
    Anjali..
    Handmade With Paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, my dear friend! I am so excited for you.. this recognition is so deserved! I can't wait to see what you have created for the occasion. :o) YAY! They're so blessed to have you aboard this week!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats on your GDT spot and love both the cards but the get well one is my fave
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats, Diana! Well deserved! I wish I had a Cricut!!! I will go check out your projects...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...