Friday, August 9, 2013

LSP Fun Friday Challenge "At the beach"

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #115 Camping Challenge ending August 20

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY AUGUST LINKY CHALLENGE ending August 31




This weeks  challenge at LSP is for you to make a  card,
project or layout, using  "At the beach ' " as the theme

Link up at  my friend Karen's blog Little Scrap Pieces



You don't see me doing layouts too often, but Tuesday was my birthday and that is where I was. Had dinner on the wharf and the owner and staff brought me some ice cream with a candle on top and sang happy birthday to me. I was touched  :-). We have lived in this city for many years, so we do know a lot of the local businesses. I still was surprised when people take the time out of their busy day to bring joy and bless someone and I am sure I am not the only one that gets this special treatment


I used the SVGcuts.com file from the Wet and Wild kit. My papers are AC card stock and coredinations. For the shell and the starfish, I cut the images out of white AC card stock and then colored them in with the copic markers. I used clover skittles, that my friend Carri from a busy bee sent me for my Birthday (Thank you Carri) 



Click on the link above and play along with our "Tag your it challenge' "  challenge.






Challenges:
5simple things:AG





Have a blessed day, Diana

9 comments:

  1. Hi Diana a few minutes late but I got it in the post thank you so much for making such a wonderful layout. Love the coral against the blue paper and the skittles are fab photo accents. Hope you have a perfect weekend. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Diana!! The photos are beautiful - it looks like an amazing place!! I love the cuts you used!! Awesome layout my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday!! Glad you had a good time!! Great LO!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belated Happy Birthday Diana!!
    beautiful page hun!
    hugs

    Thanks so much for linking up @ Inspire Me Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layout! Great pictures:) SO glad you had a great time!

    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome LO I so need a vacation.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...