Monday, July 22, 2013

Hello My friend-MOJO

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY JUNE LINKY CHALLENGE ends July 31
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #113 SUMMER CHALLENGE ends July 23


Good Morning Friends,


It is still hit and miss for me being able to comment on your posts. It is getting a lot better. I will go to one persons blog and I can comment on one post, but not on another one of their posts. One day I can comment on a persons blog and the next day I can not. Is this happening to anyone else?




Here is a card I made today from the mojo sketch.  Can you tell I flip the sketch clockwise.  I need more of these, I am going to link these up for LIUFP.

Challenges:
Kraft Journal: tie it on
Mojo: sketch
MIM:AG
Avenue613: AG




I used all PTI card stock, ribbon die and copic markers.
The sentiment is from shaped sketches
Ink Verssamark.

Have a blessed day, Diana

13 comments:

  1. This image is a great one for this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color combo you used on this. I haven't had problems with comments, but have had problems with Picassa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Diana!! Awesome take on the sketch!! Love it my friend!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever to use an image! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Diana!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea to use this die! It turned out great! Hope you are doing well Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great imagination to use the sketch...lovely card...

    I am joining again the MIM and my card is number 73..if you could pop up to my Blog and leave me some love, I would be so glad...big hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific card Diana..great sketch.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great take on the sketch Diana!!!
    Thanks for sharing and linking this up over at The Kraft Journal for our Tie it On Challenge! Hope to see you play along for our next challenge! Have a GREAT weekend!
    Jessica
    TKJ~DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card! I LOVE the cause cards!!!


    Hugs,
    Raven
    www.loveforstamps.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...