Friday, May 24, 2013

Happy Memorial Day weekend

CLICK HERE for the  DL.ART Thankful Thursday #110 challenge SPLASH ending June 4, 2013
CLICK HERE for the  DL.ART Thankful Thursday May Linky  challenge Anything goes ending May 31, 2013

This weeks  challenge at LSP is for you to make a  card,
project or layout, using red, white and Blue "

Link up at  my friend Karen's blog Little Scrap Pieces




We had a beautiful Sunny day here yesterday. I had a  dinner to go to last night, so I started on this at 8:00am.  I ran out of dowels had to go to the craft store to buy more. While I was out I thought I might as well get a gym workout in.   I was running out of time other wise the hosts would have gotten 12 roses. Traffic was horrendous, normally it would take 10 minutes to get to where I was going for dinner, this time it took 45. That is what happens when you live in a tourist town and it is memorial weekend.
Happy memorial Weekend.
I love the holidays.



Click on the link above and play along with our "Red, White and Blue--challenge".

Supplies:
SVGCUTS.com: mom's garden gifts
Card stock- DCWV, nantucket, Coordinations
Brads: wr memories
Inkadinkadoo Sentiment stamp


Challenges:
Inspire me Friday AG
Sundy Funday: AG
Celebrate the occasion: Memorial day!
Decorate to celebrate: teacher gifts
crafty boots: celebrations






Have a blessed day, Diana


Follow on Bloglovin

15 comments:

  1. Diana I can't tell you how splendid those flowers are. They are so beautiful. The vase is amazing and the matching card love it! Hope you have some wonderful weekend plans. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous flowers Diana! Wow, and the papers are so pretty! The matching card too..wow, what a nice gift set!
    Hope you have a wonderful and safe Memorial Day!!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful and thoughtful gift. I bet they loved it. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stinkin cute, diana! love those 3D flowers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, these are beautiful!!!!! They look so real:)

    Hope you have a great Memorial Day. I hear ya on traffic, we're by the beach and they have a huge fair every year and it gets so crowded. I think that's why we all have block parties all weekend:) so we don't have to go anywhere.

    Have a great evening
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute!! I understand about the tourist thing! Redding gets crazy over any holiday, makes for good crafting time!! ;) Hope you have a great weekend!!

    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look amazing. Love those flowers,

    ReplyDelete
  8. How beautiful,
    amazing work
    have a lovely day
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just gorgeous, Diana!! I love the papers and design!! The flowers look amazing!! What an awesome project my friend!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great projects! Thanks for joining us this week at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Diana I love the way the roses turned out. And they will last forever.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous project, the flowers look stunning. Thank you for joining in the celebrations at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful project Diana!!
    Thanks for sharing and enjoy your holiday weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful set and that DP is so pretty, fabulous! Thank you for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Memorial Day" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...